The specialist in glass and metalwork VERRE & MÉTAL joins the German fund RSBG
- SOCIETEX has been exclusively mandated as part of the sale of the company by its shareholders, in order to advise and assist them in identifying investors, negotiating and structuring the transaction.
- VERRE & MÉTAL, whose origins date back to 1921, is the leading player in the production of complex glass and metal structures in the Île-de-France region.
- The company currently has 86 employees and a turnover of around €20 million.
- Founded in 2014, RSBG is the industrial investment company of the RAG STIFTUNG foundation. The RAG Foundation finances the perpetual bonds of the German coal industry.
- With the integration of VERRE & MÉTAL, ROSCHMANN doubles its size in France and strengthens its local presence in the Paris region. The combination of the ROSCHMANN / HEFI group and VERRE & MÉTAL is now creating a strong player for large-scale complex architectural glazing projects in France.