TREESCO continues its diversification with the acquisition of BOTALO
- Created in 1999 by Sylvain LEYMARIE, TREESCO designs and distributes professional and leisure outdoor technical clothing.
- TREESCO, the French leader in the hunting clothing and accessories market, and well established in the professional clothing market via its City Guard brand, continues to diversify.
- With this in mind, TREESCO acquired BOTALO in December 2021, a French nautical brand known to water sports enthusiasts for its deck shoes, boots and accessories.
- BOTALO is a French company whose origins date back to 1968. The company equipped the sailors of the first French America’s Cup challenge.
- This transaction should allow BOTALO to benefit from TREESCO’s technical and logistical know-how as well as from its distribution network.
- Following this transaction, TREESCO intends to pursue its external growth strategy in the field of professional technical clothing and equipment, as well as in other outdoor leisure clothing and equipment segments.
Profile of JFC Industrie
- JFC Industrie, TREESCO’s majority shareholder since 2019, is a family-owned holding company whose vocation is to invest in the capital of SMEs. JFC Industrie relies on the experience of its teams in management and business transfers. JFC Industrie’s teams invest equity capital of €2m to €15m per transaction, with the aim of forming long-term partnerships with managers whom they actively support in their development projects.