SOCIETEX supports TOM PRESS shareholders in their sale to LAFITTE LIEGE
- TOM PRESS is a traditional family business founded in 1921. It’s a pure-player in e-commerce, specialising in the distribution of kitchen utensils, food processing and preservation, and garden products.
- Benefiting from a unique positioning in a niche market, TOM PRESS offers quality equipment to private customers in France and abroad (Germany, Belgium, Italy and the United Kingdom) via its dedicated sites.
- TOM PRESS’ strategy is based on the winning mix of the 4Cs: Content, Advice, Commerce and Community.
- LAFITTE LIEGE, a company specialising in the production and distribution of corks, a subsidiary of the LAFITTE Group, acquires 100% of the capital of TOM PRESS.
- For more than 60 years, the LAFITTE Group, specialised in cork stoppers, has developed its activities around the wine industry. Today the group enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from an international influence with subsidiaries in the USA, Chile and Europe.
- This merger will generate significant operational synergies and will enable LAFITTE LIEGE to digitalise its offer.