SATEB, supported by Galiena Capital, acquires RVM , a specialist in ventilation on rehabilitation sites
- Founded in 1995 in Thourotte, near Compiègne, RVM is a specialist in ventilation on social housing rehabilitation sites.
- RVM is a recognised player in the rehabilitation market, which is characterised by high barriers to entry due to the constraints of working in occupied housing and the reuse of existing systems.
- Based in Normandy for more than 40 years, SATEB offers plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning services, both for new work and renovations.
- Throughout these years of evolution, the company has been able to diversify and increase its skills by creating a Tertiary department in 2015 and a Housing Rehabilitation department in 2018.
- SATEB has been supported for a year by Galiena Capital, which became the majority shareholder in a primary LBO.
With the acquisition of RVM, SATEB confirms its position as a key player in the HVAC market and strengthens its position in the rehabilitation segment. At the same time, the company is extending its territorial coverage and its presence in the Paris region.
The two companies will be able to rely on their complementarities and synergies to develop their service offer by responding together to calls for tender on the ventilation/plumbing packages.
Nelly BAUDRY – RVM CEO :
“Selling a business is not an easy task, and I was perfectly accompanied by Thomas, Clément and their team throughout the sale process. I appreciated the simplicity of our exchanges, the support they gave me in preparing and transmitting the long lists of documents to be presented, the transparency they showed throughout the negotiations they conducted, and their fair analysis which helped me in the final choice of our buyers.”