SOCIETEX CORPORATE FINANCE advised the disposal of “Péglion Group” to KEOLIS
- SOCIETEX CORPORATE FINANCE advised the disposal of “Péglion Group”, specialized in public transport services, to KEOLIS.
- Created 70 years ago, the family owned group â€œPÃ©glionâ€ offers public transport services in the southeast of France (Nice area) through three subsidiaries: TRAM, PHOCEENS CARS, and SANTA AZUR. The group also owns PHOCEENS VOYAGE, a travel agency network, specialized in travel organization especially through bus transport.
- With a turnover of 15M€ and a 150-vehicle fleet, the passenger transport activity employs more than 150 persons. The travel agency network generates an additional 15M€ turnover.
- The acquisition of the public transport business from Péglion Group will enable KEOLIS to strengthen its local position, in the French Alpes-Maritimes department.
- Alongside this transaction, PHOCEENS VOYAGE has been sold to its managers-shareholders through an OBO.