DEMOUY joins the EST OUVRAGES group to develop its industrial civil engineering activity
- Founded in 1860 in Clairoix (60), DEMOUY has been working in the construction sector for over 150 years. Historically operating in the Ile-de-France region, in the North and East of France, the company has progressively conquered the West and North West of France.
- In 2009, DEMOUY joined the RABOT DUTILLEUL group. Its director, Hervé DEMOUY, decided to focus his activity on civil engineering for major industrial players.
- In 2020, the shareholders of the RABOT DUTILLEUL group decided to sell DEMOUY as part of their strategic review of the business portfolio. The operation should create value and allow DEMOUY’s employees to join a developing player in civil engineering activities.
- EST OUVRAGES, a construction industry company based in eastern France, founded 20 years ago and specialized in engineering structures, hydraulic structures, industrial works, civil engineering and special works, has acquired DEMOUY. The company, which had a turnover of €35 million in 2020 with 120 employees, has several agencies and integrated design offices.
- The integration into EST OUVRAGES will allow DEMOUY to develop geographically with its national clients, while continuing to strengthen its position in industrial civil engineering. This acquisition will also give DEMOUY’s employees the opportunity to develop their skills within a company specialized in the same fields.
- Driven by a common business plan, the two companies will be able to rely on real synergies in order to pursue their growth.
Emeric de FOUCAULD – Chief Operating Officer (RABOT DUTILLEUL) :
“Through this transaction, RABOT DUTILLEUL allows DEMOUY’s employees to join an expert in its core business in order to develop relevant business and geographical synergies. We would like to thank SOCIETEX for their persevering support during a period of turmoil caused by the global health crisis. We appreciated their know-how in developing the file, their technical skills in corporate finance and their very professional mobilisation to facilitate the negotiations. Our simple and efficient interactions and their availability and commitment contributed to a smooth execution of the transaction.”